In Seattle, 17-25 June 1997, organized by Shenpen Ösel Ling, Rinpoche teaches on four texts by the Guardian Nagarjuna and two songs of realization:
- Talk 1, Sixty Stanzas on Reasoning
- Talk 2, Seventy Stanzas on Emptiness
- Talk 3, Refutation of Objections
- Talks 4-7, Fundamental Knowledge of the Middle Way
- Talk 8, Q/A talk with meditation on the Sixteen Types of Emptiness from Chandrakirti's text, Entrance to the Middle Way.
- Talk 9-10, Jetsun Milarepa's Authentic Portrait of the Middle Way
- Talk 11, Götsangpa's Eight Cases of Basic Goodness Not to be Shunned.
Here you will find talk 3.
Tibetan - English