Video excerpt from public talk 5, Karmê Chöling 1995.
Video Excerpt from public talk 2, Karmê Chöling 2000.
This clip is also found on the front page.
Audio excerpt from February 1980.
Video excerpt from program talk 3, Karmê Chöling, 16 July 1998
Audio excerpt from talk 2 on Milarepa's Three Nails, Pullahari, 24 January 1997.
- Video excerpt from a teaching offered at Tek Chok Ling, 31 January, 2000 where Rinpoche briefly goes through the tenets. (This clip is also found on the front page.)
- Key Points of the Shrāvakayāna: Excerpt from a teaching on Shrāvakayāna's View and Meditation on Lack of Personal Self, Kagyu Dechen Ling, Madrid 1985 and video excerpt on Key Points of the Shrāvakayāna from public talk 4, Karmê Chöling 1995
- Chittamatra - Mind Only School: Excerpts from a teaching given at Kagyu E Wam Buddhist Center in Melbourne, November 1998 on the Four Reasons that Establishes Mind Only and Self-awareness in Mind Only.
- Svātantrika, Autonomy School: Video excerpt from Shambhala Mountain Dharma Center, 31 July 1991, View talk 3
- Teaching on the three nails of meditation as sung by Jetsun Milarepa, Rinpoche relates the first nail, "All thoughts in being dharmakaya are free" to the five stages of view. Audio excerpt, Pullahari, talk 2, 24 January 1997
Three video excerpts from public talk 2, Karmê Chöling 1995.
These clips are also found on the front page.
Performance from talk 2, Karmê Chöling 1996.